Tuesday, November 3, 2009

THANKSGIVING....


Yes. I know. Can you believe it is November already???? How does the time fly by so fast??? At any rate, there's sure to be lots of cooking and baking and such this month and next for all of us. And I do hope to find some tasty treats to share with you, in fact we have a couple of cooking camp posts that are scheduled to appear soon. However, today I'm asking that you join me on our "other" blog....our family blog. The one that gets updated quite regularly, with quirky little stories from our life here at House of Bowling. You'd be surprised to know, we aren't in the kitchen cooking all the time!! :)


We started a group, affectionately known as H3, (Hide His words in your Heart) last month. Our plan is to memorize a new scripture verse each month. For obvious reasons, I chose a verse on THANKSGIVING for November's verse. Would you care to join us in this month of giving thanks? The challenge is to think of something each day this month to be thankful for....big or small. Click on over to read this post.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

So glad you stopped by to say hi!