- 1 box bowtie pasta, cooked and cooled
- 1 small can sliced black olives
- 1 can artichokes, chopped
- 1 pkg. sundried tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 3 scallions, chopped
- grated parmesan
Dressing:
- 4 oz. olive oil
- 2 oz. red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 1 tsp. basil
- 1 tsp. garlic
- pepper
Mix pasta, vegetables and cheese together in a large bowl. Now, in a separate bowl, combine all the ingredients listed for the dressing. Mix thoroughly. Pour over the pasta mixture in the large bowl. I usually make mine the day before and put it in a gallon size ziploc bag so that I can mix it up good throughout the day and right before serving easily. Garnish with grated parmesan cheese on top!

I'm glad you like my Cappuccino Brownies! It is fine for you to post the recipe on your site and link to mine. Thank you for asking!
ReplyDeleteThat looks like a delicious pasta salad! I think I might have to try that.
ReplyDelete